- Something not right babe? No problem. Let us know and we’ll get it sorted.
- Item(s) must be unworn & unwashed. You know what we mean gals; keep it free of stains and signs of wear. All labels must still be attached to return the goods.
- Item(s) cannot be returned if the care label has been cut/removed.
- If you are returning bikini bottoms or ladies briefs, it must be in its original packaging, all tags still attached and the hygiene slip must still be in place.
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken.
- You have 30 days from the date you received your items to make a return.
- Don’t forget to enclose your invoice/receipt which you’ll find in your package! This will enable us to identify you and process your return as quickly as possible.
- Please noted that the original order postage is not refundable.
- For more information, please select a topic below: